Friday, September 18, 2009

Roopa Ganguly on Sach ka Saamna finale

Roopa GangulyRoopa Ganguly on Sach ka Saamna finaleThe 50-episode exhibit Sach ka Saamna that threw up a lot of controversies and logy every with its face is eventually coming to an end.But not without a surprise. In the terminal program of this actuality show, hour another than actress Roopa Ganguly module be seen on the hot seat. So what prefabricated Roopa verify a decision to appear on the show? “I was in digit minds after watching the prototypal digit episodes. But later, I realised it isn’t meet most digging the past. It influences the manlike mind. Even if actuality crapper be humiliating and sad, I knew I could justify my answers,” Roopa said.However, she’s frustrated that she couldn’t expose as many secrets as she would hit idolized to most herself. She said, “Post Mahabharat my undergo was shocking. I got the large blow of my life. Thankfully, I wasn’t too ambitious to hit crooked to levels wherein sexed favours alone could hit got me success. In every these 24 eld of my career, I haven’t asked anyone for work.”When asked most her stick with Diveyendu, a 30-year-old Asiatic singer, Roopa said, “He was the digit who got me backwards to Mumbai. He asked me to impact again so that people advert me for my hornlike work,” she said. Sach Ka Saamna flavour 1 ended with the test program on TV honor and Asiatic actress Rupa Ganguly disclosing most casting seat in screenland and TV industry, among many another truths. She stated that she was propositioned for sexed favors by certain elements in the business who would communicate her for her rates. The poorest hurt she said was when she had conventional a call on her landline, which said that someone had paid Rs.50000 for a period with her. This was when Rupa had decided to leave Mumbai for good, and settle for Kolkata. This was in the 90s after Mahabharatum program prefabricated her famous . The bold and bonny actress has admitted that casting seat in screenland is lesser in the inform times, compared to older times.Rupa Ganguly admitted her dependency to respiration and confessed on an player marital affair too. She said that her economise Dhruba Mukherjee whom she had been in a wedlock for 16 eld was not healthy to cope up with her performing schedule and they would ofttimes hit arguments.Rupa Ganguly confessed that she was in love with her 31 assemblage older swain Diveyndu who stays with her. Though she said that she idolized him as an answer to digit of the test questions, the polygraph didn’t concord with her, which is ground she forfeited the game. However Rupa Ganguly said that she module never be healthy to unite her swain Diveyndu, because he was too young for her. Rupa said that the definition of ‘love’ for a blackamoor in her 40s was assorted from the definition of ‘love’ for a blackamoor who is 25. She guessed that this conflict in her mind, haw hit led to the disagreement with the polygraphsource- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.comTags: rupa ganguly, rupa ganguly husband, roopa ganguly, rupa ganguly hot pics, dhruba mukherjee, rupa ganguly hot videos
Yahoo

No comments: